During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Mullinax Ford of Mobile, we'll answer as many questions as we can and do our part to keep our visitors safe. See what COVID-19 precautions we've taken at Mullinax Ford of Mobile, and don't hesitate to reach out to us if you'd like to speak with a Mullinax team member.
Is Mullinax Ford of Mobile Open Right Now?
Yes, Mullinax Ford of Mobile is open right now!
At this time, you're still welcome to visit us at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, AL. Our sales and service centers are open, and we're taking additional sanitization measures so that our customers can visit our showroom and service center with confidence.
Can I Buy a Car from Mullinax Ford of Mobile Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Mullinax Ford of Mobile right now.
Mullinax Ford is committed to serving Alabama drivers any way we can during this pandemic, so we're making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car, truck or SUV while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. You're welcome to come to our dealership, or we can deliver a vehicle right to your door for a test-drive.
Is Mullinax Ford of Mobile Considered an Essential Business?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in Alabama, Mullinax Ford of Mobile is open and accepting service and sales appointments right now. We're here for you whether you want to buy or lease a new Ford or require auto repairs.
Is Mullinax Ford of Mobile Open for Service, Parts & Collision Repairs?
Yes, our Mullinax Ford service center is open for business. From routine maintenance to collision repairs, a Mullinax Ford service technician can take care of what you need. Plus, we're making it easier than ever to get the quality car repairs you need because we'll come to you. We can pick up your vehicle from home, perform the necessary repairs, and drop it back off to you.
Does Mullinax Ford of Mobile Deliver?
Yes, the Mullinax Ford of Mobile team is happy to deliver to you. Our entire team is practicing safe social distancing, so if you're interested in buying a vehicle from us, we can deliver it right to your door. Contact a Mullinax Ford professional if you're interested in our online sales and home delivery options.
What Are the New Mullinax Ford of Mobile Sanitization Measures?
In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Wiping down high-traffic touch points in our vehicles with disinfectant, such as the steering wheel, door handles, shifter, the center console, and other areas.
- Our disinfecting efforts also apply to service vehicles and loaner vehicles, and used cars are being detailed and disinfected prior to being put on the lot.
- Our new and used vehicles for sale will have high-touch points wiped down with disinfectant before delivery.
- Mullinax Ford of Mobile is being cleaned at regular intervals to ensure a safe environment for all of our guests.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you're using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it's important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens, and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? Look for an available leather cleaner, and we recommend using a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather.